running Delly by chromosome?

Heidi Yang

Jul 18, 2023, 5:43:51 PM7/18/23
to delly-users
Hi,

I have 59 15x WGS samples I'd like to run Delly on and the ref genome size is ~850 Mb. I was considering breaking the runs up by chr to improve runtime, but I wouldn't be able to detect interchromosomal translocations. Or should I run all samples together and give it more cores and memory? Alternatively, should I just make individual bash scripts for each sample and run those in parallel? Thanks in advance!

Best,
Heidi

Tobias Rausch

Jul 19, 2023, 4:14:10 AM7/19/23