adding samples for germline filtering

Alessandro Bruselles

Mar 28, 2023, 6:03:47 AM3/28/23
to delly-users
Hi Tobias,
thank you for your work.
I have a pool of WGS (let's say 100), and I've called SVs following all the steps:
- Called SV sites for each sample
- Merged all sites
- Genotyped the merged site across all samples
- Merged all genotyped samples
- Applied germline filter
Now, what if I have new samples that I want to analyse? After adding the new SVs to the already merged sites, do I have to re-genotype each time all the samples on the new sites before applying the germline filter, or there is another way to speed up the analysis?

Thank you

Tobias Rausch

Mar 29, 2023, 9:49:45 AM3/29/23
to Alessandro Bruselles, delly-users
Hi,

Yes, for the new SV sites you need to genotype all new SVs in all previous samples.

Best, Tobias

Message has been deleted

Alessandro Bruselles

Mar 30, 2023, 6:36:03 AM3/30/23