MobigamSurvey: New Link

atanu Bhattacharya

May 29, 2013, 3:50:53 AM5/29/13
to guj...@yahoogroups.co.in, km...@googlegroups.com, sandha...@googlegroups.com, dell_g...@google.com, dell_g...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Really sorry for the faux pas. Please follow this link for the survey.

Thanks again.
Regards
Atanu Bhattacharya
Sunil Shah

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 8:30 PM, atanu Bhattacharya <atan...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

The H M Patel Institute of English Training and Research is currently part of a project called Mobigam [“Mobi” (mobile) + “gam” (“a village”)]. On the project we are studying the use of mobile technologies in the state of Gujarat, especially in the rural and semi-rural areas. The project team constitutes of Dr James Simpson, Dr Richard Badger, both from the School of Education, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, Dr Atanu Bhattacharya, Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, and Dr. Sunil Shah, H M Patel Institute of English Training and Research, Vallabh Vidyanagar.

As a part of this project, we have developed a questionnaire for a preliminary survey and it would go a long way to help us in this project. It would take around 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire.

Please follow this link to complete the survey:

http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards,

Atanu Bhattacharya