UGC Tightens PBAS and API Norms

Hitesh Raviya

Jun 24, 2013, 2:08:05 AM6/24/13
to gujeeta, DELL, kmpf, ksvmphil, ksvmphilalumni MPhil, ksvmphil22 yahoo, ksvvjhssm, ksvmphila, eng_lang_lab, engspu, SmtJayantiRavi SRavi, pbthakor
Here is an attached file of newly introduced and revised guidelines of API / PBAS of UGC for the Direct Appointment and CAS for Assistant Professor , Associate Professor, Professor as well for the appointment of Vice Chancellor."

" The Universities shall adopt these Regulations for selection committees and selection procedures through their respective statutory bodies incorporating the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) at the institutional level for University Departments and their Constituent colleges/ affiliated colleges (Government/Government-aided/Autonomous/ Private Colleges) to be followed transparently in all the selection processes. "

HITESH RAVIYA

**************************
Dr Hitesh D Raviya
Head, PG Department of English,
Chairman, Board of Studies in English,
Member, Academic Council,
Member, Board of University Teaching and Research (BUTR)
Member, Faculty of Arts,
Member, the Court/Senate,
Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University, Mundra Road, BHUJ-370001.
Dist: Kachchh, Gujarat, INDIA.
M : 09328994626
http://www.kskvku.digitaluniversity.ac

***************************

Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here
NEW_GUIDELINES_OF_UGC_2013_FOR_CAS_AND_VC_APPOINTMENTS.pdf

Ratna Pindiproli

Jun 25, 2013, 3:33:11 AM6/25/13
to Hitesh Raviya, gujeeta, DELL, kmpf, ksvmphil, ksvmphilalumni MPhil, ksvmphil22 yahoo, ksvvjhssm, ksvmphila, eng_lang_lab, engspu, SmtJayantiRavi SRavi, pbthakor

(forwarded email from my colleague Mr. Sandip Soni)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings From Calorx Teachers' University, Ahmedabad.

We are happy to send highlights of our upcoming Workshops for Principals, Vice- Principals, Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff and Professionals in the field of Education. You may kindly visit our website for information brochure. For any query, please call  on 9099916175 or send an email to
sandi...@calorx.org

Looking forward to your participation.
With Warm Regards
-------
Sandip Soni

General Manager (Training & Development)
Calorx Teachers’ University, Ahmedabad
Professional Development Workshops Highlights
Sr. No.
Date  & Time
Title
Resource Person
1
Friday, July 5
10:00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Teacher Effectiveness Through Multiple Intelligences
Ms. Ratna Rao
2
Saturday, July 6
10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Use of Social Media in School Education
Mr. Akshay Sethia
3
Saturday, July 6
10.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Educational Excellence through Team Work
Mr. Vivek Randeria
4
Friday, July 26
10.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Teaching Social Studies through Innovative Techniques
Dr. Rashmi Panda
5
Friday, July 26
10.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Teaching Hindi Subject in an Interesting Way
Dr. Jyoti Srivastava
6
Saturday, July 27
10.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Educational Excellence through Dynamic Leadership
Mr. Vivek Randeria
7
Friday, August 2
10.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.