COURSE ANNOUNCEMENT : MA (ELT)/ M.Phil(ELT) @ H M PATEL INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH

瀏覽次數:21 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sunil Shah

未讀,
2013年5月25日 清晨5:25:292013/5/25
收件者:guj...@yahoogroups.co.in、dell_g...@google.com、dell_g...@googlegroups.com、km...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends!

Greetings from H M Patel Institute of English  Training and Research!

We are happy to inform you that the admissions to  M A (ELT) & M,Phil ( ELT) for the academic year 2013-14 are now open.

For more information visit our website  www.hmpenglish.com. You may also visit Sardar Patel University's website for details/ admission form for M.Phil ELT.( website : http://www.spuvvn.edu/students_corner/admissions/M.Phil%20Prospectus%20&%20Application%20Form%202013-14.pdf)

 I am sure this information will be useful to your students.

 Please   forward this message to all those who are interested  in post graduate courses

With all good wishes.

 Yours sincerely,

--
Dr. Sunil Shah
Assistant Professor , H.M.Patel Institute of English Training and Research.

--
Dr. Sunil Shah
Assistant Professor , H.M.Patel Institute of English Training and Research.
Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand
Mob: 9687605009
回覆所有人
回覆作者