B.Ed Course Announcement B.Ed @ H M Patel Institute of English Training and Research

Sunil Shah

May 28, 2013, 7:04:28 AM5/28/13
to guj...@yahoogroups.co.in, km...@googlegroups.com, sandha...@googlegroups.com, dell_g...@google.com, dell_g...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends!

Greetings from H M Patel Institute of English  Training and Research!

We are happy to inform you that the admissions to  B.Ed (English) for the academic year 2013-14 are  open now.

For more information visit our website  www.hmpenglish.com. For downloading the application form visit Sardar Patel University's website(http://www.spuvvn.edu/students_corner/admissions/).

For  any other further  assistant please contact Mayur Parmar 09426567555, Anil Varsat 09426315705.

 I am sure this information will be useful to your students.

 Please   forward this message to all those who are interested  in B.Ed (English)  Programme.

With all good wishes.

 Yours sincerely,

--
Dr. Sunil Shah
Assistant Professor , H.M.Patel Institute of English Training and Research.