Change: DELL/SCOPE Coordinator - RRPMC-Rajkot

dhimant kariya

Feb 20, 2014, 8:32:32 AM2/20/14
to Dyuti Vyas, Hitesh Dhanak, jitendra jain, dell_g...@googlegroups.com, dellgu...@googlegroups.com, R.B. Asodariya
Dear all:

It has been a nice journey as a DELL/SCOPE Coordinator of Rajkot based Smt. RR Patel Mahila Arts & Commerce College so far since the DELL was allotted to our college.

During my duty as the coordinator, I did all what has been said to me by the principal or the concerned state government authorities. I am satisfied with what I could do and did for the betterment of the community of students.

Now you all are requested to mail or call to our college for any instructions related to DELL/SCOPE as I have recently been discharged from my duty as the DELL/SCOPE coordinator by the college authority. I give mail ID and contact number of the college here below:

Address:
Smt. RR Patel Mahila Arts & Commerce College, Rajkot.
Mail ID:
Phone No.:
0281 2571487

Thank you for all your help and cooperation.

Regards:

--
Dhimant Kariya
DNA / Rajkot