Delirious FUNfetti

Carol Olsen

Aug 6, 2014, 2:02:23 PM8/6/14
to delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
Heeeeey guys,

I know we're all stoked for the iO run! Welcome Susan Boozan and Matty Kappy to the DC Fambily!!!! Yaaaaay

So I wanted to make sure we all met before opening night on next Wednesday (that's 7 days AWAY!) and was writing to see if we could meet up Sunday.

As we know, our Free For All show has been cancelled due to Market Days. So since (most) everyone has that time free already, we can meet up and chat and welcome the new ppl and maybe get on our feet a bit?

Please errebody respond so I know if this is doable. If not, I will now take suggestions for a better time slot.

ALSO Bill, Susan, does someone have Matt's email they can forward this to him? I can invite him to the google group after that too so we can send mass emails all at once.

Carol

Carol Olsen

Aug 6, 2014, 2:03:52 PM8/6/14
to delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
Sorry. So that would be this Sunday from 7-9pm at either Bill's house or somewhere else (if we can book a spot?)

Carol Olsen

Aug 6, 2014, 2:08:16 PM8/6/14
to delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
I'm sorry... I meant at Michael's house. We hate Phil

elicg...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2014, 4:35:48 PM8/6/14
to Carol Olsen, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone

Carol Olsen

Aug 6, 2014, 5:45:31 PM8/6/14
to Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
Oh boozy Suzy, at it again! But no, that's totes okay.

Michael/Phil's house, sunday.

Eli, can you bring chips?

WIlliam Meincke

Aug 6, 2014, 5:46:52 PM8/6/14
to Carol Olsen, Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
Just be aware that I'm at a wedding Sunday.
Bill Meincke
Marketing Director

3209 N. Halsted StreetChicago, IL 60657

Carol Olsen

Aug 6, 2014, 6:01:50 PM8/6/14
to WIlliam Meincke, Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
Shit I forgot!! Should we hold it somewhere else? Michael?

Matt Kappmeyer

Aug 7, 2014, 12:03:46 PM8/7/14
to Carol Olsen, WIlliam Meincke, Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
Hey guys!

First/1st - Thanks for having me.

Second/second - I can meet up on Sunday, but may have to take off around 7:45 or 8. Not sure yet, but I may be needing to catch a train to the burbs that evening.

So...I'm not sure if I'm getting all the emails (I don't know what "boozy Suzy at it again" was in reference to), but if we're still trying to meet up, I'm down to hang for a bit and play getting to know you games.

Here's a pre-meeting getting to know me fact: I cried (just a little) during Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs.

Michael Lackos

Aug 7, 2014, 1:00:12 PM8/7/14
to Matt Kappmeyer, Carol Olsen, WIlliam Meincke, Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest, Susan Glynn
You guys can come here on Sunday!
-Michael

Sent from my iPhone

Susan Glynn

Aug 7, 2014, 1:47:25 PM8/7/14
to Michael Lackos, Matt Kappmeyer, Carol Olsen, WIlliam Meincke, Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Where do you live...?(a trash can probably)

Carol Olsen

Aug 7, 2014, 3:23:06 PM8/7/14
to Susan Glynn, Michael Lackos, Matt Kappmeyer, WIlliam Meincke, Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Oh Matt, so good to know! Looks like this group will be Sunny with a Chance of Friendship!

Michael's trashcan is very spacious. He's recently redecorated! That banana peel floor mats keep the place nice and cozy and warm in the winter!

Is there anything else in this thread I can take not seriously???? CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY. ELI, BRING CHIPS!!!!

Michael Lackos

Aug 7, 2014, 3:29:03 PM8/7/14
to Carol Olsen, Susan Glynn, Matt Kappmeyer, WIlliam Meincke, Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
550 W. surf street, corner of broadway and surf aka hottest place in the game right now

-Mikey Lackos

Sent from my iPhone

elicg...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2014, 10:52:09 PM8/7/14
to Michael Lackos, Carol Olsen, Susan Glynn, Matt Kappmeyer, WIlliam Meincke, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
So TJ and Daves first show in their new theater is also Wednesday at 10:30. I hope we get the people who show up and can't get tickets!

Sent from my iPhone

elicg...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2014, 12:53:05 PM8/10/14
to Michael Lackos, Carol Olsen, Susan Glynn, Matt Kappmeyer, WIlliam Meincke, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest