Rehearsal schedule

Carol Olsen

Dec 17, 2013, 11:56:12 AM12/17/13
to delirious...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

We can talk about this at rehearsal this week when we pitch our final submissions, but I wanted to get the ball rolling as soon as possible. We need to figure out our rehearsal schedule for the remaining weeks leading up to tech and our show.

At the rate we're going, we only have 2 Thursday rehearsal slots left before we have tech:

Thursday December 26th
Thursday January 2nd
***TECH Wednesday January 8th***
Thursday January 9th
***SHOW Sunday January 12th***

I would like to propose we add in a few extra Sunday nights after our improv show at the PG to just run our sketchfest show top to bottom a few times. Maybe we could even use our improv slot to run some sketches that still need work. But I think it's crucial we get some run throughs in before we go into tech.

I'd like to propose we add:

Sunday December 29th   9-11pm
Sunday January 5th   9-11pm

This will give us 4 solid rehearsals to run the show and work out any kinks. What do you think?

I understand that we all have work on Mondays and we're all tired on Sunday nights from the weekends. But if we want this show to be a success I'm willing to rally if you are. Let's get 'er done. (Larry the Cable guy circa 2009)

Please respond if you read this.

Michael Lackos

Dec 17, 2013, 1:46:06 PM12/17/13
to Carol Olsen, delirious...@googlegroups.com
Yes to all of that
-Barry the Stable Guy

Sent from my iPhone

William Meincke

Dec 17, 2013, 2:24:06 PM12/17/13
to Carol Olsen, delirious...@googlegroups.com
I would like to try to meet before and after Sundays. Possibly Mondays too. Can we cast this week?

Meet at Michaels house?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2013, at 10:56 AM, Carol Olsen <carolchri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Carol Olsen

Dec 17, 2013, 2:29:07 PM12/17/13
to William Meincke, delirious...@googlegroups.com
I'm okay with Mondays but we need to be specific when we talk about dates. There's not much time left. I personally cannot do Sundays before the shows because of my incubator rehearsals

Nathaniel Gold

Dec 17, 2013, 6:26:34 PM12/17/13
to William Meincke, Carol Olsen, delirious...@googlegroups.com
I can't do Mondays but I should be able to do everything else.

Sent from my iPhone