Confetti!

Mel Forrest

Aug 27, 2014, 4:25:27 PM8/27/14
to delirious...@googlegroups.com
Confetti!

I come with heavy heart to say this, but I will not be able to attend the next few shows. (Back September 10th).

I feel very lucky to be at a point where I am working on projects I love, but sad to see myself pulling away from others. I was over ambitious in my attempts to keep it all afloat this summer and need to regroup.

I understand how much of a pain in the ass I'm being and hope you to talk ferociously behind my back.

I'd love to come back 100% at the later date if you'll have me, but understand if not.

Either way I love you guys like family and think the world of each of you (as performers and humans).

Kees hoog exhoexhoe
Mel

Sent from my iPhone