Chicago Fringe Festival Ya'll!

1 view

Mel Forrest

Sep 3, 2014, 3:40:01 PM9/3/14
to Frances McKearn
Hello you wonderful beings!

Yes this is somewhat of a mass e-mail. Trust me, I hate them too. Also trust that you are one of a select handful that I do care about and whom I wish to tell of my most recent project, "An Evening With" at Chicago Fringe Festival.

This show has seen it's fair share of bumps and set backs the last two maybe three months, but to me, it has been well worth it. Although it says "written by Mel Forrest" it is truthfully a devised piece that could not succeed without the most fantastic director, Frances McKearn. I owe so much to this woman. She not only directed, consulted, co-wrote and cast this beast, she also handmade each set piece!
*They are pure art and will change your life.

The show is fun, silly, abstract, confusing, sad, heartfelt and huh?

It has an amazingly talented and patient cast; Michael Carothers, Frances McKearn, Gannon Reedy, Evan Watkins and Laura Bloechl (in spirit).

I'd kick myself if I didn't send out something and appreciate you reading thus far! I've attached the details below if you have any interest. Please pardon the grammar and misspelling in this e-mail. I wish you all a happy and safe end of summer and hope you keep me updated about your lives and upcoming projects. Seriously, I love that shit.

Love,
Mel

P.S. Special thanks to Frances' mom, Teresa!

image.jpeg