ONE WEEK LEFT

Carol Olsen

Jul 30, 2014, 8:40:57 AM7/30/14
to delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
FRIENDS!

We are literally 1 week away from our run at io opening!!!! Now keep in mind that Eddie has been giving me the scoop while he's been in and out of the new space for classes, he says he'd literally be shocked if the building was actually ready in a week. So I guess bill keep us up to date if you hear we get pushed back.

I was writing to y'all today to let you know I've invited a friend to come and watch our set this Sunday. Maybe all of you know her, KRISTINA FELSKE. She's been looking for more opportunities to coach and I told her we had a run at io and how much the slot means to us. She wants to come and watch us this Sunday and chat after a bit. If we decide we like her feedback or are intrigued by some exercises she comes up with for us, we should seriously think about scheduling a time in the next 7 days to all meet and prepare for the show.

Honestly I would personally love for us to find time to rehearse despite having two shows a week for the next month or so. I think it's crucial. Let me know if you agree.

Also I am curious to know how many of us are going to actually be able to make these io shows. Michael, are you going to be at the first one? Any after that?

My opinion would be that we think about adding 1 or 2 more close friends to join for the run. I'm nervous that the small numbers we've been having Sunday might reflect on Wednesdays too. Thoughts? Eli and I brain stormed Matt Kappmeyer. He's a friend to delirious confetti and has apparently played with you guys before. Let me know if anyone else has other ideas. I'm open to anything!

Otherwise LETS GET EXCITED! I invited the Koleno guys to watch our show. I've also been word of mouth announcing it to friends. Let's hope we don't get pushed back.

Last note; I will be hosting a gathering before a show next month. Eddie and I will be in our new apt right by new io on aug 17. So look forward to that!

Yay

Carol Olsen

Jul 30, 2014, 4:48:14 PM7/30/14
to delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Don't everyone answer at once!

elicg...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2014, 6:29:50 PM7/30/14
to Carol Olsen, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Love this email! Thanks for sending it out.

Has anybody heard any updates on our show? I still don't know too much about it.

I am driving to Arkansas for the next 5 days, so I'll be able to meet next week after Monday! Let's meet next week. Tuesday? Thursday?

-Eli

Sent from my iPhone

Michael Lackos

Jul 31, 2014, 1:01:22 AM7/31/14
to elicg...@gmail.com, Carol Olsen, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Hi!

So I'll be here until August 26th. I'm going to be coming back from New York the night of the first show on August 6th - I think my flight gets in at 9:30 so depends on what time the show is.

Excited to play these last few shows with you guys!
-Michael

Sent from my iPhone

Carol Olsen

Aug 1, 2014, 7:32:16 AM8/1/14
to Michael Lackos, elicg...@gmail.com, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Yay Michael!

(FYI Eli, meeting thurs means meeting after our show opens. I was hoping we could get together before Wednesday)

Eli Golden

Aug 1, 2014, 8:41:13 AM8/1/14
to Carol Olsen, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
I seriously doubt we have a show on Wednesday. There is nothing on the website and I have heard nothing.

Bill — can you help clarify?

-Eli

Carol Olsen

Aug 1, 2014, 9:31:26 AM8/1/14
to Eli Golden, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Annnnnd this answers that http://ioimprov.com/chicago/posts/320

Carol Olsen

Aug 1, 2014, 4:17:05 PM8/1/14
to Eli Golden, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
HEY!!!

So I guess our first show is opening night. GET READY!!!!!!!!!!

Carol Olsen

Aug 2, 2014, 1:16:42 PM8/2/14
to Eli Golden, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest

Can we do promo photos and a poster for this show too please?

Carol Olsen

Aug 2, 2014, 1:17:27 PM8/2/14
to Eli Golden, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Picture 2.png

WIlliam Meincke

Aug 2, 2014, 1:30:05 PM8/2/14
to Carol Olsen, Eli Golden, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Sure! Maybe we could do this Wednesday in our show slot? Tim Lyons was working on a poster I think.
Bill Meincke
Marketing Director

3209 N. Halsted StreetChicago, IL 60657

Carol Olsen

Aug 2, 2014, 1:43:20 PM8/2/14
to WIlliam Meincke, Eli Golden, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Oh like a poster for both teams? That's super cool. I still think WE need our own photos. And not those nasty ones you took after rehearsal that rainy day.....

I tried texting andrew newton last week and heard nothing back. Bill, can you get in touch with him? See if he'd take some group shots of us? We can be on the beach or someplace sunny

WIlliam Meincke

Aug 2, 2014, 1:46:23 PM8/2/14
to Carol Olsen, Eli Golden, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
Yea I'll shoot him a text.  I'll also text heather Scholl.

Carol Olsen

Aug 2, 2014, 1:48:29 PM8/2/14
to WIlliam Meincke, Eli Golden, Michael Lackos, delirious...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Forrest
👍