Colors of The Rainbow Opening

Eli Golden

Dec 17, 2013, 4:36:40 PM12/17/13
to delirious...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gang --

Carol wrote a possible opening. I recorded it as a radio play, so listen to it and tell me what you think!

Colors of the Rainbow.m4a
Colors of the Rainbow.pdf

Eli Golden

Dec 17, 2013, 6:54:19 PM12/17/13
to delirious...@googlegroups.com
Did anybody listen to this yet?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 17, 2013, at 3:36 PM, Eli Golden <elicg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Gang --
>
> Carol wrote a possible opening. I recorded it as a radio play, so listen to it and tell me what you think!
>
> <Colors of the Rainbow.m4a>
>
> <Colors of the Rainbow.pdf>

Carol Olsen

Dec 18, 2013, 11:10:39 AM12/18/13
to Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to drop by Michaels sometime this week to look at plain color t-shirts. They shouldn't be more than $5 each. I'm going to buy everyone their color. So tell me your t-shirt sizes!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Then bring me the money)

Carol Olsen

Dec 18, 2013, 11:13:19 AM12/18/13
to Eli Golden, delirious...@googlegroups.com