Solo Show - In the Middle of the Night

Carol Olsen

Dec 29, 2015, 2:52:58 PM12/29/15
Hi friends,

I am writing you today to personally invite you to a project I have dedicated most of my free time to for months. If you're receiving this email, then chances are you've heard me talk incessantly about this show.

There will now only be 3 performances of "In the Middle of the Night." Written and performed by yours truly with immense support and directing help from Thom Gaughan and Megan Brennan.

I'd also like to take a moment and plug the fact that my show will open for another performer friend's solo show as well, Patrick Rowland in "Pat is the New Black." So please stick around to support him as well. Both of our shows run about 30 minutes each with and intermission between.

Simply put: It would mean a lot to me if you'd attend!

We open NEXT WEEK! Let me know if you have questions. Otherwise, can't wait to see you there!

-Carol

Show:
"In the Middle of the Night"

Dates/Time: