Fwd: Show Proposal

Bill Meincke

Jun 20, 2014, 10:23:17 PM6/20/14
to delirious...@googlegroups.com, Carol Olsen, Melanie Forrest
Here it is.

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Balzer <mikeb...@ioimprov.com>
Date: June 20, 2014 at 3:21:44 PM CDT
To: William Meincke <william...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Show Proposal

Hi William,

Sorry for the long, long radio silence. I'm finally getting around to making the schedule for the new space, and would like to offer 11/22 and Delirious Confetti (which I've never managed to spell correctly on the first try) a run. Would you be available Thursday nights at 10/10:30? We're planning on opening the new space August 1st, and you'd be in the smaller of the upstairs cabaret spaces (seats about 75).

What do you say?
-mb

On Mar 16, 2014, at 5:16 PM, William Meincke wrote:

Hi Mike,

I recently submitted a show proposal for DELIRIOUS CONFETTI  and 11/22. I just wanted to make sure it got into your hands, and if there is anything else you need from me as far as proposing goes. I also was wondering if I can add the time to be considered, Sundays at 1030.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope your weekend was great!

-Bill