Are you tough enough to be an X Warrior?

Rahul Verghese

Jan 10, 2014, 8:26:10 PM1/10/14
to Ajay Gupta
Hi
Check it out - we all do runs but do we know how fit we are overall?
The best way to check out is the 4km X Warrior Run by Sport365 supported by Running And Living.
Many obstacles, different challenges and some aspects of fitness that we may have overlooked, or perhaps not.
That's what you will find out on Feb 2nd - check out race info and register at http://runningandliving.com/x-warrior-commando/

Best Regards
Rahul Verghese

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country

Rahul Verghese

Jan 10, 2014, 8:27:29 PM1/10/14
to Ajay Gupta
What are you waiting for?