Run a 5k,10k or 15k on the Town and Country Half Marathon Route tomorrow - SUNDAY 14th July at 530am

Rahul Verghese

Jul 12, 2013, 9:34:40 PM7/12/13
to delhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi
All those in the NCR who want to do a 5-10-15km run on the Town and Country Half Marathon route are most welcome to join in for a run starting at IREO car Park which is at the 2,5km mark of the TNC route - SUNDAY 14TH JULY 530AM START - DIRECTIONS AND MAP AT http://runningandliving.com/GurgaonTownandCountryHalfMarathon/index.html#Getting
The route promises to be very scenic
Bring your water bottle along and be punctual

Also - registrations for the Aug 11th Town and Country Half Marathon close on July 31st

Regards
Rahul

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country