Running And Living to the Reebok Fit Hub in a Reebok One-Sunday 22nd Sept 530am Leisure Valley - Gurgaon

Rahul Verghese

Sep 10, 2013, 12:01:06 PM9/10/13
to Sandeep Pal
When you've had the perfect run, you've cleared your soul.

Pat Monahan, lead singer of 'Train'

Come and clear your soul and your sole with us on Sept 22nd over a 5 and 10K free run of ours.

Reebok's Fit Hubs have started opening, to provide us an experience around various forms of fitness activities, of which a key one is, you guessed it - RUNNING!

Reebok has also just launched is next gen running shoe - REEBOK ONE - and this is the opportunity to see it, read about it, feel it, hear their trainers talk about it, and wear it for this run - cleanse your sole. Bring some money and a credit card along to buy it.

Running And Living, Reebok One, and Reebok Fit Hub come together for you on Sunday 22nd Sept 530am Leisure Valley - Gurgaon.
The 5k and 10k runs will start from the main parking lot at Gate #2 of Leisure Valley from where we have done our last 55 free runs in Gurgaon.
The route will take us via Crowne Plaza Hotel and Rites and Westin Hotel to MG Road service road to MGF Mall to the Reebok FIT Hub. The Traffic Police will be there to manage the little traffic at that time BUT we will also need to look left and right while we cross that once, and on to the Reebok Fit Hub store, to get a taste of a fitness experience and some refreshments and then back the way we came, to end at Leisure Valley.

The 5k runners will finish their run at the Fit Hub and can hang out there for a while and then walk back 1.5km via the Westin, to Leisure Valley to their vehicles.

Don't miss out on this one. In fact the 1st 150 people to come in at 530 am will get a Reebok T shirt free. The runs will start at 6am sharp.
And if you want some Running And Living microfibre briefs or water bottle belts and water bottles you can get them post your run.

We would love to see you there for this run and before that - click away for the 5th Shimla Running And Living Ultra Half Marathon where registrations close this weekend on 15th September - click here
And then come in for your personal best timing of the season at the 6th Gurgaon Running And Living Marathon and a Half! on December 15th - click here

Best Regards
Rahul
Running And Living Infotainment

ps: To stop receiving these mails just reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line

pps: if you like what you see - forward this on to friends and colleagues and family and spread the running virus - it's contagious. Its a great platform to get your team members to join in - free!

ppps: Running And Living is a marketing company with a passion for running

We would love to work with your brand with a metrics driven approach to provide you a 3x leverage in the short term and a potent brand engagement platform in the medium term

We have a national calendar of 30 runs, organize corporate workshops, with our content on running reaching 2 m+ households periodically.

We believe that running is one of the best ways focused on providing a fun filled experience to your target audience and a phenomenally positive atmosphere for you to engage with them in a unique manner - great for runners and great for brand and organizational activation.

Rahul Verghese

Sep 10, 2013, 9:06:08 PM9/10/13
to Vishal Garg
We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country