Come and do a sweaty rain dance with us on Aug 11th - Registrations closing July 31st

Rahul Verghese

Jul 21, 2013, 9:16:45 PM7/21/13
to ak_...@yahoo.com
Hydrate, Hydrate Hydrate!
Thats what you need in sweaty muggy weather

Hi - drate

Just back from a tropical run, in Singapore starting post 830am - a good sweaty time - weather similar to what it would be in the early hours of the Town and Country run on Aug 11th.

It's a great feeling to see so much sweat as it also psychologically boosts one's feeling of having had a great workout - no matter what the distance.
I just lost my cell phone in a cab yesterday and despite not having a back up of my contacts, I found myself surprisingly at peace. It's perhaps tougher to run in the outdoors at this time than to worry about how to rebuild my contact list.

So just come and de stress, feel great as you reach the finish line, join up for a post run breakfast at Optus Sarovar Premiere over a slide show of the morning, and get yourself into top gear.

We so look forward to seeing you at the race pack pick up on Aug 10th and more importantly - at the finish line with a beaming smile on your face. We have now got 4 waterproof cameras and some cases for others, to see how we can click snaps, despite the rain, which we are organising this time, along with waterproof certificates

http://runningandliving.com/GurgaonTownandCountryHalfMarathon/index.html is where you can get more information and register online so clickety clack today as registrations close on July 31st - check out other crazy people who like to run in these conditions, and make some new acquaintances.

Best

Rahul Verghese

ps: To stop receiving these mails just reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line

pps: if you like what you see - forward this on to friends and colleagues and family and spread the running virus - it's contagious. Its a great platform to get your team members to join in - free!

ppps: Running And Living is a marketing company focused on providing a fun filled running experience. Great for runners and great for brand and organizational activation. We have a national calendar of 30 runs, organize corporate workshops - focused around motivation, leadership and productivity enhancement, our content on running reaches 2 m households periodically. We would love to work with your brand with a metrics driven approach to provide you a 3x leverage in the short term and a potent brand engagement platform in the medium term

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country