The Gurgaon Running And Living Duathlon Supported by Sport365 on Oct 27th

Rahul Verghese

Oct 4, 2013, 5:03:37 AM10/4/13
to kushwah...@gmail.com
It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit.

George Sheehan

Thats why we have the Duathlpn waiting for you, which make it twice as interesting with a run only option and a shorter version of the Duathlon, for you to try as a 1st timer.

Check out the sunrise in the Aravallis, perhaps see some Nilgai and hares, meet up with other acquaintances and friends as you break into a sweat. Relax over breakfast and a slide show of the snaps of the morning. AND SAVOUR YOUR MEDAL and your personal victory.

It's little words of encouragement that we get from within, that make it all worth it.

We would love to see you at the start line - check out http://runningandliving.com/GurgaonDuathlon/ and register before Oct 15th

See you soon

Rahul Verghese
connect with us on the facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/502287003172782/

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country