Come to NOIDA for a 10K run on 10th Nov - Have a blast

Rahul Verghese

Oct 19, 2013, 1:11:34 PM10/19/13
to aancha...@rediffmail.com
"When you reach the finish line - you know that you are capable of doing anything. What Next?"

We would now love to have you run with us at the 8th NOIDA Running And Living 10k on Nov 10th.

The runs will be in Sector 62 and will start and finish from IMS NOIDA and energised by Reebok while we are kept in good care by Max Health Care.

We would want you to register early as an early bird by today Oct 20th and get yourselves a great running T shirt which will be given to you at the race pack pick up at the IMS NOIDA campus on Nov 9th.

come with your friends, family, neighbours and colleagues and let's have a great time together and watch the snaps of the race - immediately after the run.

Connect with this event on facebook and share with your friends and train together - https://www.facebook.com/events/180891622100257/?notif_t=plan_user_joined. Its a great way to test out your speed and endurance as you gear up to the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon and the rest of the running season.

We look forward to running into you soon
Best Regards

Rahul

ps: To stop receiving these mails just reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line

pps: if you like what you see - forward this on to friends and colleagues and family and spread the running virus - it's contagious. Its a great platform to get your customers to join in with you!

ppps: Running And Living is a marketing company with a passion for running

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country