We have timing chips at our half and full marathon on 24th Nov - but registrations close today

Rahul Verghese

Nov 9, 2013, 11:31:40 PM11/9/13
to aziz...@yahoo.com
Hi

We have experimented with new timing chips and found them to be great, and would love to have your favourite distance timed on Nov 24th.
Sunday 10th Nov is the last day for the registrations for the 6th Gurgaon Running And Living Marathon and a Half! and we would LOVE to have you jump on to our side of the fence and just click on http://runningandliving.com/Gurgaonmarathonandahalf/ and register for your favourite distance because we would love to catch your beaming smile on camera at the finish line.

We look forward to running into you soon.
:-)

Best Regards
Rahul Verghese

ps: To stop receiving these mails just reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line

We would love to work with your brand with a metric driven approach to provide you a 3x+ leverage in the short term and a potent brand engagement platform in the medium term

ppps: Running And Living is a marketing company with a passion for running

pps: if you like what you see - forward this on to friends and colleagues and family and spread the running virus - it's contagious. Its a great platform to get your team members to join in - free!

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country