Wanted Testers for Nike Free range

Sandeep Srivastava

Mar 27, 2014, 3:05:58 PM3/27/14
to Sandeep Srivastava

Hi People,

If any of you are interested in being a tester (and feedback provider) for the Nike Free range of shoes (new models in the Free 5.0, 4.0 and 3.0 being launched in the next couple of weeks). Please fill the form at the link below. Based on your responses Nike would seed and select a few people and send the selected people a pair according to their preference.

Fill in your details in this online form.

I have no idea when exactly this would happen but Nike or a representative would be in touch directly if you are one of the “seeded” people.

From my perspective I can tell you that Nike Frees usually runs one size tighter than most shoes, so if you wear a UK 8 (non-Free) probably a good idea to specify a UK 9. But make your own decision.

Cheers

Sandeep

Tanmay Sharma

Apr 11, 2014, 12:28:20 PM4/11/14
to delhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi sandeep, maybe i'm late for this. But is the survey form closed? I'm not able to open the link.