Take your pick - Shimla Half on Sep 29th, Gurgaon Duathlon on Oct 27th, Mumbai Half Dec 1st, Marathon and a Half on Dec 15th

Rahul Verghese

Sep 5, 2013, 11:44:35 AM9/5/13
to Kaustuv Datta
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.

Doug Larson

Hi

We runners have short term memory loss - thank goodness for that- as it keeps us running every week. Imagine a life with no running in it!
Actually sounds great doesn't it?

I am sure as you start gearing up for all the Dussehra and Diwali and New Year festivities and parties, you will start thinking of all the sugar and the weight you are adding in. Don't worry - Dr Running And Living is there to fix that all so that you can indulge in a guilt free manner. Sign up for the distance of your choice again this year, depending on how much you are planning to indulge in the festive season (which in Delhi actually last for the whole year)

But jokes apart, we would love to have you run your fastest time of the season with us on 15th December as you get tuned up with the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon in November and perhaps before that its now the last week before registrations close for our Shimla Running And Living Ultra Half Marathon on Sept 29th - details at http://runningandliving.com/shimlahalfmarathon/

Train well, eat well, rest well, hydrate well and smile a lot - more information on the Gurgaon runs are at http://runningandliving.com/Gurgaonmarathonandahalf/.

In any case - lets run into each other soon
Regards
Rahul

See you soon and stay injury free

Regards
Rahul

ps: we at Running And Living believe that running is a great way to bring out the best in us - mind, body and soul
pps: we also believe that Running is a great way to engage with your consumers in a fun and measurable way with us. Check it out.
ppps: to stop receiving emails from us just reply to this email with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line
pppps: And if you like what you read, forward this to an unsuspecting friend whom you think would benefit from running, or to a person is is already crazy about running.
We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country