Free 5 and 10K/ Gurgaon Marathon and a Half early bird rates

Rahul Verghese

Sep 20, 2013, 3:48:38 AM9/20/13
to ak_...@yahoo.com
"The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you"

Hi
We are looking forward to having you run with us at Leisure Valley this coming Sunday 22nd ie day after tomorrow for a 5k and 10k run to the Reebok Fit Hub at MGF mall.
There will be try on's and chats about the new Reebok One shoe and warm up and cool down sessions by their trainers.
More on the facebook events page at https://www.facebook.com/events/353048648172745/

Also - the date of the Airtel Half Marathon has been switched to Dec 15th so we have advanced our date of the Gurgaon Marathon and a Half to Nov 24th.
So - wd suggest you make the most of the shortened registration time window and register before Sep 30th for the early bird rates - details at http://runningandliving.com/Gurgaonmarathonandahalf/#

"The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you"
Remember that whether you decide to come and run your 1st 10k with us this Sunday or you sign up for the 63.3k on Nov 24th.
See you soon

Rahul

ps: To stop receiving these mails just reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line

pps: if you like what you see - forward this on to friends and colleagues and family and spread the running virus - it's contagious. Its a great platform to get your team members to join in - free!

ppps: Running And Living is a marketing company with a passion for running

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country