Re: [delhirunners] Digest for delhirunners@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Rakesh Singh

Sep 30, 2013, 7:23:30 AM9/30/13
to delhir...@googlegroups.com
 Mansi,

I am using this watch Forerunner10 for the last 9 months. I simply love it and wear it during every run. I am based in Gurgaon and I always take this watch whenever I am travelling in India or abroad.

I bought this watch because the reviews said that it has the quickest GPS signal reception time. And I can vouch for it, after using it for 9 months. Even, when I use it in small parks with lot of big trees, the distance and speed given by this watch is very accurate.

Go for it.

Rakesh

***********.
Mansi <mansi...@gmail.com> Sep 25 08:53PM -0700

Hi All,

I'm thinking of finally biting the bullet and getting a Garmin....
Considering my fairly basic requirements, I'm thinking of getting the base
model - FR 10
http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2012/08/garmin-forerunner-watch.html

Is someone on the forum using this? I'd love some feedback!

I'm also checking out the possibility of getting a used watch from someone
who wants to upgrade... anyone looking at selling their old Garmin? Please
let me know... cos I'm planning to order this by tomorrow evening!

Thanks a ton!

Mansi

Sep 30, 2013, 11:58:54 PM9/30/13
to delhir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your feedback Rakesh!

I've just bought a 410 (used) from a runner... and am waiting for it to arrive.... hope to use it on my next run! : )