CREATIVE DOCUMENTARY: A New Filmmaking Course

Uma

Jul 25, 2013, 5:45:57 AM7/25/13
to delhifil...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Given below is information about a new filmmaking course called CREATIVE DOCUMENTARY to be introduced at Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication (SACAC) New Delhi.   Please take a look and forward to those who might be interested.

cheers.
uma

Dear Friends,

We are delighted to share with you that the Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication (SACAC) New Delhi is planning to introduce a new course called
CREATIVE DOCUMENTARY: An intensive filmmaking course. It is envisioned as a one year course with an integrated approach that opens out the world of cinema to the students, enabling them to engage strongly with filmmaking and find their own voice.

While a rigorous grounding in film craft will be an essential part of the programme, the idea is to create an environment conducive to exploring, experiencing and experimenting from where the students can emerge as filmmakers who are innovative and take the practice of documentary filmmaking forward in fresh and exciting ways.

As we embark on this journey, we share with you our excitement and look forward to your support. We intend to start the course in
October 2013. All the details are available on the website http://www.sac.ac.in/documentary-filmmaking-diploma-course.asp. Do take a look. We would love to get your feedback.

This is the first course of its kind in the region and we are keen to have students from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. Do pass on the information to others who may be interested.

Thanking you,

Warm regards

Anupama

9811585593

Sameera Jain                  Anupama Srinivasan
Course Director              Associate Course Director

CREATIVE DOCUMENTARY poster.jpg