INVITE: Cost Effective BI for Big Data (21 May, 2012, Mumbai)

s shwetha

May 9, 2012, 12:16:48 AM5/9/12
to Delhi Developers Groups
Hi,

I got to know an exciting event is happening in Mumbai on 21st May.
In today’s increasingly digitised age, to succeed and give your
business the competitive edge, you need to be able to partner your
clients in their growth by helping them implement an effective Digital
strategy.
As a Business Person, I am sure this conference will
benefit you by
• Helping you grow professionally.
• Exposing you to various new trends in this field
• Providing an excellent platform for networking and sharing thoughts
on BI Domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics, once
u complete registration,
The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm.

Please find below is the url to go through the website
http://bit.ly/BiMumbai

Regards,
Pooja

jitendra chauthani