Google Developer Group, New Delhi HACK 2012 - Code for a cause !

Shrey Malhotra

Jun 5, 2012, 2:05:18 PM6/5/12
to Delhi Developers Groups
Dear all,

On behalf, of Google Developer Group New Delhi (formerly known as GTUG
New Delhi) , I would like to inform you that we are going to host H-A-
C-K - "Code for a Cause", a developer hackathon, on 16-17th June at
the Indian Habitat Center, New Delhi.

HACK- "Code for a Cause" is being organized with the goal of bringing
together developers, designers, startups & NGOs to apply their talents
to the social sector and build product ideas for social innovation. It
is a great chance for the developers to code good apps that do good.

The selected themes for the event are Education, Health, Information
Access, Women Security, Disaster Management and other related to
social sector.

Can your app help India achieve the threshold literacy level? Can you
educate the 290 million illiterates? Can it make education fun? Can
your app help a woman in danger? Make her feel safe? Can your app help
people know more about their health? Can it help them prevent
diseases?

We highly encourage you to participate and help the society, Register
yourself at www.gdg-hack.com

You can watch the teaser video for the event here - http://youtu.be/PR68eEWB4bk

Regards,
Shrey Malhotra.