Barcamp Delhi 2013 - Winter Edition - 30th Nov

Amit Gupta

Nov 10, 2013, 9:05:37 AM11/10/13
to delh...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow developers

I'm pleased to infom that the date is finally set for Barcamp Delhi 2013 Winter Edition, block Saturday 30th November 2013 on your calendars.

SAP Labs India will be hosting us again and the venue is their Gurgaon campus (complete address with map here). Checkin will start at 0900 hours, we'll kick off at 0950 hours and wind up by 1745 hours.

Head over to http://barcampdelhi.org/, registrations are open, submit your talks. This time we have just 7 slots in a track and 2 tracks (so a total of 14 slots). Thats less than last time as we've increased the slot time from 30 minutes to 45 minutes (30 minutes for talk, 10 minutes for Q&A and a 5 minute gap between two talks); checkout the schedule here.

If you're not planning to give a talk then registration is not mandatory (it is optional but recommended) but if you want parking at the venue then you must register at the website and add your vehicle number in your profile (campus security needs them in advance to whitelist them).

​So go ahead and signup, see ya on 30th. :)​

--
http://amitgupta.in/

We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -- Aristotle