cycling around North Campus (D.U.)

Thomas Crowley

Oct 17, 2010, 4:30:34 AM10/17/10
to delhic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Delhi cyclists,

I moved to Delhi a few months ago from the United States. I have some
experience racing at the collegiate level in the States, but in Delhi,
I'm just riding a one-gear Hero Hawk. I've been exploring the North
Campus area (where I live) by cycle, but I'm eager to go on some
longer rides. Are there any groups or people who go on morning/evening/
weekend rides around North Delhi?

Thanks so much,
Thomas Crowley

Raman Chugh

Oct 18, 2010, 9:42:52 AM10/18/10
to Thomas Crowley, delhic...@googlegroups.com
Hi we ride around South/Central Delhi. If interested then u can join in. We are around 5-10 riders and at any ride around 4-5 ppl ride together. We do around 25 - 40 kms during weekends.

Raman.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Shibaji

Oct 18, 2010, 12:07:15 PM10/18/10
to delhicycling
Hi Thomas,

I'm from Janak Puri, a place in West Delhi and do biking mostly during
the weekends.
Mostly me and my cycling buddies bike in the following route:-
Janak Puri - Dhaula Kuan - Sardar Patel Marg - Aurangzeb Road -
Janpath - YMCA, Jai Singh Road - Bangla Sahib Gurudwara - Mother
Teresa Crescent - Sardar Patel Marg - Dhaula Kuan - Janak Puri. We do
approx 45 KMs during weekends.

Although, if you're interested in joining us, we can customize the
biking route to accomodate you.
Let me know your thoughts.

Take Care!
Shibaji Sahu
Email: s.sh...@gmail.com

Ravi Sagar

Oct 19, 2010, 11:50:55 AM10/19/10
to Shibaji, delhicycling
I also have hero hawk, I sometimes ride in DU.

Ravi Sagar
9810949699
Company website: www.sparxsys.com
IP University Guide: www.ggsipu.info
Personal: www.ravisagar.in / www.shellyravi.com

tarun jain

Oct 20, 2010, 12:29:52 AM10/20/10
to delhic...@googlegroups.com
I ride in north delhi. lets catch up for a ride on weekend.

Akarsh?

Cheers,
Tarun

*9650500347*