Fwd: [AID NCR Working Group] Fwd: The most awaited event of the year: BICYCLE RIDE

Munish Duvedi

Jan 19, 2011, 11:38:54 AM1/19/11
to pedal...@googlegroups.com, delhicycling
FYI Every one !
For more details please reach Krishna .

Cheers
DVD

To: nssii...@googlegroups.com, nss2007 <NSS...@googlegroups.com>,
nss2008 <nss...@googlegroups.com>

NSS IIT Delhi

rediscovering the Gandhi's Environmental Principles

presents

*"**BICYCLE  RIDE*"

on Gandhiji's 63rd Death Anniversary

*"Ride for Peace With Nature- Burn Fat, Not Fuel*
Jan 30, 2011(Sunday)

>From Mehrauli Gate (IIT Delhi) to Raj Ghat and Back

We will be reaching Raj Ghat at the time of the ceremony, by 9:15 am.

Starting time from IIT: 7:45 am

**To register mail at nssi...@gmail.com with subject "Bicycle ride" and
your Name, Entry No, Email Id and Mobile number.*

*Number of students who will be riding: 50*

***DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 21 January, 2011 (12:00 noon)

***

*Why register now?*

*For entry during the ceremony time, special passes are required as there
would be a lot of VIP movement. We need to get the passes beforehand. *

* *

*For further details, contact:*

*Utkarsh Kawatra*

*9871374036*

*
Advantages of cycling*

  - On-going use of a bicycle has virtually NO carbon footprint.
  - Bicycling is the most energy efficient form of transportation ever
  invented.
  - Save travel money by biking. If the switch is from a car this includes
  purchase price, gas, tires, fluids, insurance, maintenance, washing,
  parking, etc.
  - Cycling is therapeutic for the cardio-vascular system, live healthier.
  - Save your gym fees!!!
  - Reduces air pollution -- bicyclist emit no poisonous gases. A four mile
  bicycle trip keeps about 15 pounds of pollutants out of the air we breathe.
  - Reduces Traffic Jam on roads.
  - No accidents.
  - Bicycling is cool.
  - Biking Is Fun.

*The earth, the air, the land and the water are not am inheritance from our
fore fathers but on loan from our children. So we have to handover to them
at least as it was handed over to us.” -- Mahatma Gandhi.*

Last year, this was the highest rated event we got the best response
............ Do not miss the opportunity !!!

Regards,

--------
Sai Krishna Kalluri
Final Year Bachelors
Civil Engineering Department,
General Secretary, NSS IITD
Mobile:9718265697

 --
NSSIIT Delhi
Web address- www.nssiitd.in

Groups "NSS2010" group.

To unsubscribe and for more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.co.in/group/nssiitd2010?hl=en-GB

--
Abhinav kr. Gupta
9868371533

br
DVD

Volunteer with AID... and "be the change" you want to see around
Visit us at aidgurgaon.org or call us at +91 9999 623 000