BSa-TFN : Inviting to be part of the changes!

Ravi Ranjan

Dec 8, 2010, 12:08:54 AM12/8/10
to pune-cycle-...@googlegroups.com, pune-cycling...@googlegroups.com, Bangalore Bikers Club, runnersforlife-bangalore, TheWhitef...@yahoogroups.com, mumbai...@googlegroups.com, delhic...@googlegroups.com, chennai...@googlegroups.com, kolkata-cy...@googlegroups.com, tfn08-par...@googlegroups.com, tfn09-par...@googlegroups.com, tfnten-pa...@googlegroups.com, bike...@yahoogroups.com

The BSA Tour of Nilgiris 2010 is less than 10 days away. The riders and volunteers are descending upon Bangalore and will be meeting up on the 15th. On the morning of the 16th is when the Tour gets underway.

We would like to invite you to the flag-off of the Tour

Date : 16th Dec 2010
Place : Koramangala Indoor Stadium, National Games Village, Koramangala
Time : 6:00 am. The Tour rolls at 6:45 am.

Please turn up with friends and family,  and especially kids. The spectacle of a 100 bikers headed out on a 1000km ride is a sight to behold.  Yes, it’ll be chilly, so coffee will be served. We’d love to see you there cheering the BSA TFNers on!