This Site--My Thoughts--Why

Irish_Val

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
To All Members and Visitors:

The original founding members of this site (including myself) have come
in agreement to discontinue posting for awhile.

Until new information comes out, such as the inquest, or anything news
worthy, we will not be posting.

None of us have given up our belief's that Diana, Dodi and Henri Paul
were murdered that night....... and most of us have our ideas of who
and why.....

Diana's memory will live on, and no matter how badly the Royal
Establishment wants to erase her existence, we will never forget what
she stood for and how she carried herself.

To me, Diana is from my generation. But, it will be the future
generations who will look back..... maybe 50 years from now.... and
remember the beautiful Princess who was struck down in life, leaving
behind two boys..... one who most likely will be King in their
lifetime.

When one of Diana's boys are crowned..... The intrest in Diana will be
reinvigerated.... they will be able to talk about Diana.... without
fear of agression from the Royal Family.... because that family will
contain her children...... and grandchildren... the children we all
know Diana would loved to have grown old with.

So lets continue on our journey..... Let's continue with our
prayers.... and most of all...... Let us never forget the woman who
brought the world to a halt and who's death brought grieving that God
Our Father surely heard from Heaven....

Simply put.... Let us never forget Diana Frances Spencer ... HRH
Princess of Wales..... Princess Diana.....

Or as the world will always remember ....... DIANA!

Godspeed to her... and to her boys.... she will not be forgotten...

Godspeed to all who have posted.... and may we have a reason to
reconvine in the future.

IRISH VAL

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.