Build 109

Mark Munz

May 12, 2009, 6:29:30 PM5/12/09
to dej...@googlegroups.com
If you were having problems getting Build 109, you were not alone. I
forgot to update one of the components on the update feed. It should
now be working correctly.

--
Mark Munz
unmarked software

Hugh Hood

May 12, 2009, 10:38:52 PM5/12/09
to Deja IIx
Mark,

Very nice job on video display speed improvements on your latest
build. Very nice indeed.

I _definitely_ noticed an improved emulation experience.

Thanks a MEG.

Anything that makes the Deja IIx video faster and/or 'smoother' helps
to make it indistinguishable from the original Apple II AppleWorks,
which, I think we all will admit, is a darn nice program, particularly
when used on accelerated hardware.

Sometimes, mundane tasks, like scrolling a word processor document,
add to the speed 'perception', whereas improving the recalculation
rate on a huge spreadsheet would not. Perception is a strange animal,
I'll admit.

Hugh Hood...