Re: [Deja IIx] Seeking a partner for flirting ( and maybe more :) )

Message has been deleted

Howard Katz

Sep 20, 2009, 3:16:15 PM9/20/09
to dej...@googlegroups.com
ummmm.....how'd this get here?

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Maria Mersi <bertonroma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Good day to this group, Im new here.
Life is boring and uninteresting, entertain me :)

Lets flirt or maybe something more?
Im here: http://go2-url.com/aernaa

Mark Munz

Sep 20, 2009, 10:49:52 PM9/20/09
to dej...@googlegroups.com
I've noticed a few spam pieces getting into the google groups lately.
It is very annoying. I don't want to lock down the group, but may need
to up the hoops you have to jump through to get approved.

Mark
--
Mark Munz
unmarked software

Howard Katz

Sep 21, 2009, 7:35:22 AM9/21/09
to dej...@googlegroups.com
I run a few google groups, and I have them set for invitation only, and not advertised on google itself.  Means more work for me, but if someone wants to join, I ask a few questions about them, and find out what I can, before approving them.  I've only rejected a few people, mostly who refused to respond with other than invective.

We could still "advertise" the list if you wanted, thru places like A2central.com, Juiced.GS, the usenet groups.

Howard

Mark Munz

Sep 21, 2009, 12:10:02 PM9/21/09
to dej...@googlegroups.com
I've tightened it down. All new member messages are now moderated. If
it remains an issue, I'll move to invite only.