Availability of latest version of Deja IIx

Oberon81

Aug 27, 2012, 10:25:42 PM8/27/12
to dej...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

Is there any chance to get Deja IIx in the latest version from somewhere? The Unmarked Labs path it was available from before (http://www.unmarked.com/labs/deja2/files/d2_106.zip) seems not to work anymore, and I can't find it anywhere on the web. Anybody still has the latest copy and is willing to share?

Thank you and best regards,

Oberon81

Mark Munz

Aug 28, 2012, 8:06:38 PM8/28/12
to dej...@googlegroups.com
The site has moved around recently. I suspect that the D2 archives may
not have been moved. I'll need to investigate.
> --

Mark Munz
unmarked software
http://www.unmarked.com/