[Definir™ Define Thyself] What is the TUMBLER!??

Definir Clothing

Jan 21, 2011, 11:15:48 PM1/21/11
to defini...@googlegroups.com

Jodi here...Just know I plan to purchase one of these...I have to! Its the BATMOBILE!!! Also known as the Tumbler which most people don't know....but check it out...you can't tell me this ain't crazy! Here are some SPECS! Its huge!

Full Specification
  • 2.5 tons
  • 9 feet 4 inches wide
  • 15 feet long
  • HOOSIER racetrack tires on front
  • 4 Rear 44 inch SUPER SWAMPERS, a our wheel drive conversion component
  • Jet burner in rear with vector controls for the jet
  • Backend flaps for quick stops
  • Landing Hook
  • Enabled with front-firing machine guns
  • Built-in safety link for petrol control
  • Built-in fire extinguisher system
  • Front wheels on bolted arms for an axel-less front end
  • Conventional single axel rear end

--
Posted By Definir Clothing to Definir™ Define Thyself at 1/21/2011 10:00:00 PM