[Definir™ Define Thyself] Midwest....Chicago....Gift & Curse

Definir Clothing

Feb 1, 2011, 8:20:44 PM2/1/11
to defini...@googlegroups.com

Beautiful city....my hometown and I love it but with unemployment skyhigh, raised taxes, all the murdering and killings, all the HATE....is it really worth staying here? Nah....didn't think so which is why as soon as I get the clearance on my career, i'm outta here! I'm going somewhere warm where it aint no mosquitos LOL

Oh yeah not to mention this....It's tuesday night, 2/1/11 - 7:17p and i'm stuck because of this super blizzard out here! It feels like my house is about to blow over....this photo can only explain 1/4th of this mayhem....

--
Posted By Definir Clothing to Definir™ Define Thyself at 2/01/2011 07:09:00 PM

Carla

Feb 1, 2011, 9:22:05 PM2/1/11
to defini...@googlegroups.com
With the right people in office, I think things can turn around. Chicago continues to be 1 of the top cities visited. Bad weather is apart of every region. Down south we have constant Tornado warnings, over west, mud slides and earth quakes, etc. I think when you are hit with what could be life threatening conditions for some, its a sign for people to come closer and listen to that sound voice in your mind and heart. It's a time to reflect. To get away from the material things that persuade your soul that they make you the person. It's not about your car, your expensive gadgets, your banking accounts, etc. It's about who you are, who you give thanks to for the heart beat and the strong mind you have at the current moment. It's about your loved one's. It's how you DEFINE Thyself --- Carla words of wisdom

Carla Truss

From: Definir Clothing <definir...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:20:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Definir™ Define Thyself] Midw est....Chicago....Gift & Curse