[Definir™ Define Thyself] Its been a minute

Definir Clothing

Jan 21, 2011, 10:46:37 PM1/21/11
to defini...@googlegroups.com
AYEEEEE! *Hits dougie* Its been a minute since we blogged! We've been busy as that thang with school, fashion, friends and well...life in general but we back blogging! The things we blog may change though...Definir is on standby and we're planning other ventures at the moment. I can't tell you because its a surprise but just know its big. You'll see a lot more blogging from our individual lives. Lots of thoughts, rants, rampages (lol) and dope stuff!

--
Posted By Definir Clothing to Definir™ Define Thyself at 1/21/2011 09:43:00 PM