[Definir™ Define Thyself] It's been a min since we blogged! #LEGGO

Definir Clothing

Jul 16, 2010, 4:47:07 AM7/16/10
to defini...@googlegroups.com

Modern day iron man??? You wish right? Yeah, we do too. The design posted actually could replace wheelchairs. How cool is that!? A New-Zeland company called REX released robotic exoskeleton sets of bionic legs that enables you to move like a pair of legs using a joystick and control pad. I don't currently use a wheelchair yet but I want a set of these legs anyway! :)

--
Posted By Definir Clothing to Definir™ Define Thyself at 7/16/2010 03:40:00 AM