Prayer Request

Marie Gonzalez

Nov 7, 2012, 2:00:01 PM11/7/12
to Defenders
God bless my fellow Pastors and Leaders,

On Oct 18, 2012, my husband and I were blessed with a new addition to the family, Kaleb Alexander Gonzalez. We found out his kidneys were inflamed a couple weeks prior to delivery, afterwards, the right one returned to normal size, while they discovered the left is still swollen and is actually smaller than normal. Tomorrow he will be having a specialized xray and I kindly ask that my Spiritual family put him in prayer so that God's will be done. Though it may seem frightening, we still trust in the Lord. Thank you in advance for your prayers!

Best Regards,

Marie Gonzalez
Young Defenders
Defenders of the Christian Faith Movement
14406 Newton Patent Ct. Apt 3F
Centreville, VA 20120
C: 315-271-1654

Genilda Fulton

Nov 7, 2012, 4:25:41 PM11/7/12
to defenders-exec...@googlegroups.com
Nosotros somos hijo de un Gran Rey el cual servimos, Kaleb esta en las manos de nuestro Dios , Le pido a Dios que les llenen de esa quietud y Paz la cual sobrepasa todas las cosas.

Love you much !

Gina

--- On Wed, 11/7/12, Marie Gonzalez <sulam...@hotmail.com> wrote:
--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Defenders of The Christian Faith Movement" de Grupos de Google.
Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a defenders-exec...@googlegroups.com.

Jose Ruiz

Nov 8, 2012, 4:12:08 AM11/8/12
to defenders-exec...@googlegroups.com
Marie I will be praying and believing on the Lord.

Pastor José Eliud Ruiz
Iglesia Oasis de Restauración
Defenders of Christian Faith, Inc.
701 South 10 Th. St.