Rank #1 in Google Search

Kimmel

Sep 30, 2019, 3:24:00 AM9/30/19
to Deeptools

Dear Business owner,

I am in the business of helping people develop and Rank their websites.

Technically, I found pages that returned 4XX status code upon request, images with no ALT text, pages with no meta description tag, or no unique meta description, or simply having titles that are too long.I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your Google search ranking once these problems are fixed and apply my techniques.

If you are interested in improving your site ranking and your ability to do business on the internet, I can send you an audit report and estimate at no obligation. Our services range from quick one-time fixes to more extensive follow-up services. Again, there is no obligation. Let us show you what we can do.

About Me:  I am full time freelance digital marketer based in Netherlands, having 10+ yrs experience in different Digital marketing agency, let’s discuss.

Best,

McCraw Kimmel

Business Developer

beacon