Google chrome

Shaikh Foysal

Dec 16, 2020, 2:04:58 AM12/16/20
to deepin users

Hi,

I am using Ideapad Z460 laptop.
I have a problem. I install deepin 20 in my pc but when I install google chrome stable and open it the  Graphics broke.
See the attachment.

What is the problem?
Please give me solution.

Thanks
Screen Capture_select-area_20201216102927.png

bobwxc

Dec 18, 2020, 5:06:39 AM12/18/20
to deepi...@googlegroups.com
> --
> If you are disturbed because you receive too many e-mails, please use
> the "Filter" function of the mailbox, such as the "Filter" of Gmail:
> http://is.gd/3jWz9y <http://is.gd/3jWz9y>
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/deepinusers/93a16c70-5e58-4a95-a73c-75d776680abbn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/deepinusers/93a16c70-5e58-4a95-a73c-75d776680abbn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Hi,

Ideapad z460 is a really old computer which has many modles.

Some of them has a NVIDIA Geforce 310M graph card.

Maybe you need to install the nvidia drive?

Do you meed the same problem with other softwares?

J.G.

Dec 18, 2020, 5:06:44 AM12/18/20
to deepi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I actually can not help with this.
I run deepin V20 on HP pavilion g6 and Google Chome with no problem whatsoever.
Is your depin updated?
You could remove/reinstall google chrome from App Store or Synaptic Package manager!