Deepin 20: Zoom in and Zoom out screen

Renato Aquino

Dec 21, 2020, 9:16:42 PM12/21/20
to deepin users
Hi everyone,

I'm have an eye impairment and need do zoom in and out workspace screen do go on with my work. I formelly used DDE 15 and it had keyboard shortcuts to perform zooming the screen, and it followed mouse pointer movements. These shortcuts are no longer available in Deepin 20. Is there a way to zooming the screen in  DDE latest version, as it formerly did.

Thanks in advance.

bobwxc

Dec 25, 2020, 9:45:02 PM12/25/20
to deepi...@googlegroups.com
> --
> If you are disturbed because you receive too many e-mails, please use
> the "Filter" function of the mailbox, such as the "Filter" of Gmail:
> http://is.gd/3jWz9y <http://is.gd/3jWz9y>
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/deepinusers/cbac369d-10a5-48b8-b25b-9b8e24c4f1a8n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/deepinusers/cbac369d-10a5-48b8-b25b-9b8e24c4f1a8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
Hi Renato,

I found a related issue on github,
<https://github.com/linuxdeepin/developer-center/issues/1824>
The problem seems not fix, maybe you can add a comment to remind developers.

V20 is a new version with a lot of changes, a lot of work is still going on.

--
bobwxc