In factor Graph a node is represent (p1_id,p2_id) but not (p1_name,p2_name),why?

james Chou

Jun 7, 2018, 4:42:08 AM6/7/18
to deepdive-users
in deepdive factor graph a candidate is (p1_id,p2_id) ,why not  (p1_name,p2_name) , actually p1_name may have many ids  in different sentences. And the result ouput a expectation for every (p1_id,p2_id), but what I want is the expectation of  (p1_name,p2_name),
does someone can tell me why not  (p1_name,p2_name)  as a candidate ?

Jaeho Shin

Jun 11, 2018, 1:28:52 PM6/11/18
to james Chou, deepdive-users
Yes.  Great point, James.  The example shows you a mention-level relation extraction.  You can build entity-level models for linking/resolution on top of the mentions.  It's a different task that requires other work.

~Jaeho