How can I change the CoreNLP in use?

Eleonora Cominato

Feb 21, 2018, 8:57:00 AM2/21/18
to deepdive-users
Hello,
I need to use a different NLP than DeepDive's because I'm working with portuguese entries.
I found the tools developped by LX-Center, like LX-Tagger (http://lxcenter.di.fc.ul.pt/tools/en/LXTaggerEN.html) very useful and I want to know how to integrate it with DeepDive, instead of the Stanford's CoreNLP for English entries.
Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks!

P.S.: I've seen the thread on how to change the parser to Chinese but that didn't help me since the one I mean to use is not from Stanford.

Jaeho Shin

Feb 24, 2018, 10:46:25 PM2/24/18
to Eleonora Cominato, deepdive-users
Hi Eleonora,

If you can shape the data produced by your NLP toolkit similar to CoreNLP's, then you can use the rest of it intact.  CoreNLP is plugged into DeepDive as a user-defined function, so it is designed to be swapped with your own.

~Jaeho