Q-Learning how to put in values

jandevries

May 26, 2018, 2:22:24 PM5/26/18
to Deep Q-Learning
Hey reader,

i am kinda new to Q-Learning, kinda? Yes, because i know what Q-Learning is and i know i think most of the terms.
Now i only wanna make it come to life. I want to code Q-Learning in python. When i see example code of Q-Learning i don't understand
a thing about it and there is just a few information about exactly every step in the code.

Could somebody help me explain Q-learning coding on how to implement the Values: States, actions and Policy etc?
Please react to come in contact with me so we can live chat on a media platform. Or help under this post is aswell welcome.

thanks already for responding!

Jan