Welcome!

Ross Bamford

Sep 30, 2012, 8:20:25 PM9/30/12
to deelang...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the public mailing list for Deelang!

This list is a place where everyone with an interest in Deelang can get together to discuss development, get help and support, and generally talk about Deelang.

If you think there should be a specific feature in Deelang, you should discuss your proposal here. If you're having problems getting started or using Deelang, you'll find help here. If you think you've found a bug, this is a good place to get some feedback. On the other hand, if you're *sure* you've found a bug, you should go ahead and post it on the issue tracker.

Patrizio

May 20, 2015, 9:10:32 AM5/20/15
to deelang...@googlegroups.com
I came across Deelang while looking for a scripting language that could be light and could be included in Android.
It looks a very promising project but the last commit is 3 years ago. Is there a recent fork for this project?

Regards,
  Parizio

Ross Bamford

May 20, 2015, 12:52:00 PM5/20/15
to Patrizio, deelang...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There hasn't been any recent development on Deelang I'm afraid, because it got to the point that it was useful enough for what we needed.

That doesn't mean to say I'm not still supporting it, and I'm still willing to continue development with community input!

Cheers,
Ross