language syntax

Tony Du

May 31, 2013, 8:16:49 PM5/31/13
to deelang...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First off, thanks for making Deelang! I am really looking forward to using it, sounds exactly like what I need...

However, I'm wondering if there's any documentation for the language syntax available, as I am unable to find it online.

thanks again!

-Tony

Ross Bamford

Jun 2, 2013, 12:24:51 PM6/2/13
to deelang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,

Because the language is still in development and is still evolving (in fact, there are still a few planned changes in the pipeline) we haven't written any formal documentation yet - the only "doc" for the syntax currently available is the ANTLR grammar.

However, if you have any specific syntax questions, feel free to post them here and I'll be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,
Ross Bamford